Employee Induction Videos FAQs
What should be included in a training video?
- a solid structure
- clear and concise instructions
- interactive aspects to ensure understanding
- valuable information
How do you make fun training videos?
When your audience is bored, you don’t get results! Speak to them on their level and make sure any voiceovers, animations, and interactive aspects are relevant and of high quality.
What makes an effective training video?
Good and clear information delivered in a high-quality way – good voiceover, graphics, and animations.
What are the 3 types of employee training?
- Induction: welcoming and getting set up for the job (also called onboarding)
- On The Job: Learn as you go or training sessions during work hours, often with a mentor or supervisor.
- Off The Job: training is undertaken outside of work hours, weekend and evening classes or days at training centres.
How do you start training videos?
With a good explanation of the training structure.
How long should a training video be?
Less than 20 minutes, but ideally between 3 and 6. If your topic is bigger than 20 minutes, split it up.